St. Mary School strives to graduate students who possess strong academic skills and to become responsible, respectful, life-long learners.
- Emphasis on core subjects and academic excellence to prepare students for high school and beyond
- Accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Full-time teacher aides for Kinder through 2nd grade for a 1:17 class size ratio; class sizes up to 35 students
- Balanced curriculum: academics, religion, PE, music, art, Spanish enrichment
- Outstanding junior high science program and lab—strong preparation for high school science; award-winning instructor
- Prepares junior high students for high school structure (home room, 5 subject teachers, change classrooms)
- Curriculum based on the Diocese of San Jose guidelines and California Common Core Standards